In order to provide safe and pleasant environment for all students utilizing the school district transportation services, the following rules are to be followed:
- No eating or drinking.
- No gum chewing.
- No cell phones.
- Stay in assigned seat.
- Keep hands and feet to yourself.
- No yelling or loud noises.
- No foul or inappropriate language.
- Keep the aisle clear.
- Place trash into the trash receptacle.
Failure to follow these rules will result in a transportation discipline notice.
- 1st Offense: Warning
- 2nd Offense: Final Warning
- 3rd Offense: Suspension of transportation services for 3 school days.
- 4th Offense: Suspension of transportation services for 10 school days.
- 5th Offense: Suspension of transportation services for remainder of school year.