In order to provide safe and pleasant environment for all students utilizing the school district transportation services, the following rules are to be followed:
· No eating or drinking.
· No gum chewing.
· No cell phones.
· Stay in your assigned seat.
· Keep hands and feet to yourself.
· No yelling or loud noises.
· No foul or inappropriate language.
· Keep the aisle clear.
· Place trash into the trash receptacle.
Failure to follow these rules will result in a transportation discipline notice.
· 1st Offense: Warning
· 2nd Offense: Final Warning
· 3rd Offense: Suspension of transportation services for 3 school days.
· 4th Offense: Suspension of transportation services for 10 school days.
· 5th Offense: Suspension of transportation services for remainder of